In situations where you do not have Internet access or do not want to use available Wi-Fi, you can enable Atakama to use Bluetooth instead.
What you'll need:
- A computer with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) with Atakama already set up on the computer.
- A mobile device with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) that has already been added to your Atakama profile.
- Begin on your mobile device:
- Ensure that Bluetooth on your mobile device is enabled and turned on through iOS or Android.
- Open the Atakama Mobile app.
- Enable Bluetooth within the app using the toggle in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Continue on your computer:
- Make sure Atakama is running, then click on the Atakama icon in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (macOS), then click on the gear icon, and pick Control Center.
- Click on the Keys tab at the top of the Control Center window.
- Look for the Bluetooth toggle in the upper-right corner of the window to enable Bluetooth for Atakama on your computer, then click on the toggle to enable Bluetooth.
- To connect by Bluetooth to your mobile device, click on the Connect button with the Bluetooth logo next to your device in the list.
- The green status icon for your mobile device will change to blue and the status will show "Connected by BT" when the computer successfully connects to your mobile device.